It does not get any easier than this! You will need only four ingredients to make our Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes today. These are a healthy twist without compromising any flavor. They are also naturally gluten free since they are made with oat flour. Our Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes recipe is also high in protein and healthy fats. For other recipes with peanut butter please visit our recipe section in the website. Also, you can find our products on our online shop here!
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Once Again Peanut Butter Creamy or Crunchy
- 1/3 cup of oat flour
- Peanut Butter Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Once Again Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- Start by mashing the bananas with a fork, then finish with a hand mixer at medium speed.
- Add both eggs to bananas and mix well with hand mixer.
- Add in Once Again Peanut Butter and incorporate it into mixture.
- Lastly, with a spoon or spatula, mix in the oat flour until blended.
- This mixture makes about 4 medium sized pancakes. Start by pouring one quarter of the batter onto a hot pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until slightly brown. Repeat three more times.
- To prepare syrup, simply mix both ingredients until well blended. If you store your peanut butter in the refrigerator, we recommend slightly warming the mixture.
- Pour syrup on pancakes and enjoy!